Sunday, September 23, 2007

LOVE

Love...

"Love doesn't make the world go round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
~Franklin P. Jones

Love Is Life's Greatest Joy
"There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved."
~George Sand

You Fill My Life with Joy and Love
"If anyone ever asked me what part of my life you are...
I would just have to look at them and smile and say,
'The best part'."
~Chris Gallatin

Love...One Small Word, One Big Meaning
"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is love.
~Sophocles

"As I love nature, as I love singing birds, and gleaming stubble,
and flowing rivers, and morning and evening, and summer and
winter, I love thee."
~Henry David Thoreau

The Miracle of Love
"I never would have guessed in a hundred lifetimes that I'd find
the one person I consider to be my soul mate. But I found you.
And it's like finding out that miracles really do happen and dreams...really can come true."
~Casey Whilson

"It is strange that men will talk of miracles, revelations, inspirations, and the like, as things past, while love remains."
~Henry David Thoreau

"Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless
things to joy, and makes right royal kings of common clay."
~Robert Ingersoll

Love with All Your Heart
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart."
~Marcus Aurelius

"There is no remedy for love but to love more."
~Henry David Thoreau

Love Is Two Becoming One...
"Love is the miracle that can take two lives and mold them into one, take two souls and bind them for life."
~Michele Weber

"What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life?"
~George Eliot

"I am sure that we were born to know each other and to love one another...The feeling which unites us is composed of so many things that it cannot be compared to anything else in the world."
~George Sand

Love Is Forever
"Let us always love each other more and more as long as life lasts and make each other happier every year."
~George Eliot

"I give you my hand!
I give you my love more precious than money...
Will you give me yourself? Will you come travel with me?
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?"
~Walt Whitman

Our Love Grows Deeper Every Day
(Dedicated to my Love, my EVERYTHING, Jordan Smith)

"When I think of us -- and of all the things the two of us bring to our relationship -- I am so incredibly thankful.

I am thankful...that our two paths converged, and that such a perfect companion was waiting there for me.

I am thankful...that the nicest, sweetest, most wonderful person there could ever be...is here beside me in so many ways. Warming up even the cloudiest of times, inspiring those 'mmm...' kind of dreams in my days, and giving my hopes a place they love to come home to.

I am thankful...that I can open up to you and share every side of me, every facet of my life and my personality, and that you are so understanding, so supportive, and so good at making me realize that you are willing to accept me for what I am. That kind of reassurance is priceless to me, and I will treasure that feeling forever.

I am thankful...that my wishes and my tomorrows and my smiles never seemed as hopeful or as happy or as bright.

So please...allow me to thank you for being my love, my desire, my dream come true, and the very best thing in my life."
(Your Wife, Luvie - Christine)

~Jude Hopkins

No comments: