Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Eigth Day of Inner Celebration (Continued reflection)

In reflection to gathering and spreading...to bring closure from 2007, I would say that overall last year was a pivotal time for me, great achievements in the area of my career and providing a better future for my family. However, I look forward to 2008 and spreading a more "intimate" and "selfless" spirit. I plan to work towards a greater patience and listening with an open heart. For when we listen, we learn.

Joel Osteen (Author of "Your Best Life Now") sums it up well..."Change your mind; expand your world - To live your best life now, you must begin looking at life through eyes of faith, visualizing the life you want to live."

Happy New Year and may you be blessed with new beginnings!!

Hugs~
posted by: Christine on Tue, 1/1 12:14 PM EST

No comments: